Traveling by plane is a convinient and comfortable way to visit Dubrovnik. Many European companies have regular flights to Zagreb and from there the Croatian national carrier, Croatian Airlines, provides regular flights to Dubrovnik and other destinations within Croatia. The airport nearby Dubrovnik is called Čilipi Airport and is located about 22 km from Dubrovnik and about 3km from Cavtat. If you are arriving on a regular flight, there are regular buses departing from the airport to Dubrovnik. Travel time is around 25-30 minutes.
The safe and convenient alternative - pre-reserved private transfers from and to Dubrovnik Airport
Let us make your journey from Dubrovnik airport as easy and comfortable as possible.
Arrange your Dubrovnik airport transfer now. You can arrange your Dubrovnik airport taxi quickly and easily, and you can rest assured that one of our English-speaking drivers will be ready at arrival to take you straight to your resort with no waiting around. Request quote and contact us at email@example.com
Dubrovnik Airport Shuttle Bus Service and Timetable (Updated daily)
There is a regular Dubrovnik Airport Shuttle Bus service. Upon arrival buses meet all scheduled flights at the Dubrovnik Airport for a transfer to Dubrovnik Main Bus Station. The trip duration is 30 to 40 minutes. The timetable for the Dubrovnik Airport Shuttel Bus transfer changes daily, depending on the flight schedule. A one-way ticket is 40 Croatian Kuna (6 EUR one way), while a return ticket is 70 Croatian Kuna (10 EUR return).
Departures from Dubrovnik to the airport are from the Main Bus Station located in Gruž Port, usually 90 minutes before regular domestic flights, and 2 hours before regular international flights. Please note that charter flights usually have their own airport transfer arranged.
Find cheap flights to Dubrovnik and Croatia
The airport shuttle bus departing from Dubrovnik will be stopping at the following bus stations: Main Bus Station in Gruž Port, Cable Car station (above Old Town Dubrovnik) and bus stations at Srebreno and Plat.
Price in Kuna: 40,00 Kn one way, 70,00 Kn return | Price in Euro 6 EUR* one way, 10 EUR* return (* payable in kunas on site)
|Tuesday, 20.11.2018 Departures from Dubrovnik|
|5:10, 11:40, 12:15, 14:50|
|Wednesday, 21.11.2018 Departures from Dubrovnik|
|5:10, 11:40, 13:35, 14:50|
|Thursday, 22.11.2018 Departures from Dubrovnik|
|5:10, 11:40, 12:15, 14:50, 16:55|
|Friday, 23.11.2018 Departures from Dubrovnik|
|5:10, 9:50, 11:40, 14:50|
How to purchase the shuttle bus ticket from and to Dubrovnik Airport
On the airport
- - after you exit the baggage claim area the Atlas travel agency counter is the right-hand side
- - Atlas ticket dispenser
- - In case of late arrivals (when Atlas counter is closed), you can buy shuttle bus tickets directly from the bus driver.
INSIDER TRAVEL TIP
Check out the new tourist attraction at Dubrovnik Airport !
- The Đurovića špilja (Đurović Cave) cave, situated under the platform at the Dubrovnik Airport, has opened to the public. This tourist attraction, named after the former owner of the site, is about 200 metres long and 25 metres deep. With a pleasant temperature of 16 degrees centigrade and the area of 9 thousand square metres, the cave is a real refreshment during the hot summer months, both for the body and the eye. The cave is now entered through an artificial 40 metres long tunnel which is closed by an iron gate in the vicinity of the Airport main office.
Low cost and charter flights to Dubrovnik
- NORWEGIAN, Flights to Dubrovnik from Copenhagen and Stockholm
- AERLINGUS, Irish flag carrier that operates a single low fare route between Dubrovnik and Dublin
- BRITISH AIRWAYS, London Gatwick to Dubrovnik
- ESTONIAN AIR, Tallin to Dubrovnik... home page
- GERMANWINGS, discount airline flying from western Europe to Croatia... home page
Find the best prices on car hire in Dubrovnik and Croatia !
Experience the luxury and convenience of picking up your rental car right at the airport.