This is a Catamaran passenger ferry operated by Kapetan Luka ferry company. Aldo the timetable allowes for a day trip to Split, Makarska or to some of the most popular islands in Croatia; Korčula and Brač, the effective time that you would have to explore any of the destinations is very limited. For 2 or more persons traveling together it might be cheaper and faster to rent a car to go from Dubrovnik to Makarska or Split.
Where do I buy ferry tickets?
Ferry tickets for this ferry can be bought online or at several Points of sale.
Buy ferry tickets online
Find where to overnight in Dubrovnik, Mljet, Korčula, Brač, Makarska or Split on a budget.
INSIDER TRAVEL TIP
- Advance booking is recommended
- It can be cheaper and faster to rent a car if you are traveling from Dubrovnik to Makarska and Split.
- Online booking: https://krilo.aktiva-info.hr
HIGH SEASON TIMETABLE 2022
Valid from 3.6.2022 – 25.9.2022.
Departures from Dubrovnik
|Departure from Dubrovnik||Mljet (Sobra)||Korčula||Makarska||Brač (Bol)||Split|
|16:00||16:50 / 16:55||17:45 / 17:55||19:05 / 19:15||19:50 / 20:00||20:45|
Departures from Split
|Departure from Split||Brač (Bol)||Makarska||Korčula||Mljet (Sobra)||Dubrovnik|
|7:30||08:20 / 08:30||09:05 / 09:15||10:20 / 10:30||11:15 / 11:20||12:15|
SPLIT-BRAČ(BOL)-MAKARSKA-KORČULA(OLD TOWN)-MLJET(SOBRA)-DUBROVNIK VIEW TIMETABLE 2022. (PDF)
PRICE LIST IN HRK (Kuna) DUBROVNIK ‐ MLJET - KORČULA ‐ MAKARSKA - BRAČ ‐ SPLIT
|SPLIT - BOL||100,00 KN||DUBROVNIK - MLJET||100,00 KN|
|SPLIT - MAKARSKA||120,00 KN||DUBROVNIK - KORČULA||150,00 KN|
|SPLIT - KORČULA||150,00 KN||DUBROVNIK - MAKARSKA||200,00 KN|
|SPLIT - SOBRA||150,00 KN||DUBROVNIK - BOL||250,00 KN|
|SPLIT - DUBROVNIK||250,00 KN||DUBROVNIK - SPLIT||250,00 KN|
|BOL - MAKARSKA||100,00 KN||MLJET - KORČULA||100,00 KN|
|BOL - KORČULA||150,00 KN||MLJET - MAKARSKA||150,00 KN|
|BOL - MLJET||150,00 KN||MLJET - BOL||150,00 KN|
|BOL - DUBROVNIK||250,00 KN||MLJET - SPLIT||150,00 KN|
|MAKARSKA - KORČULA||150,00 KN||KORČULA - MAKARSKA||150,00 KN|
|MAKARSKA - MLJET||150,00 KN||KORČULA - BOL||150,00 KN|
|MAKARSKA - DUBROVNIK||200,00 KN||KORČULA - SPLIT||150,00 KN|
|KORČULA - MLJET||100,00 KN||MAKARSKA - BOL||100,00 KN|
|KORČULA - DUBROVNIK||150,00 KN||MAKARSKA - SPLIT||120,00 KN|
|MLJET - DUBROVNIK||100,00 KN||BOL - SPLIT||100,00 KN|
Sailing schedule is valid till further notice.
At Korčula port, docking is possible on the eastern or on the western side of the port. For exact information, please check at Agency “Korčula” 30 minutes before departure.
Timetable is subject to change
Tickets can be purchased ONLINE
- PETS can only be transported if they do not present danger or disturbance to passengers or boat.
- Owners take the risk of travel and are responsible for any damages.
- Dogs need to have a muzzle (except for a blind person’s guide dog) and lead on the leash, cats in boxes, and birds in the cage.
- Dogs and cats must have proper vaccination documents.
- On the high speed lines, small pets are allowed in the catamaran salon.
- Small pets are transported exclusively in the bag for carriage and transport of pets (transporter soft bag) maximum dimensions 45 x 35 x 25 cm.
- The bottom of the bag must be watertight. The total weight of the bag with a pet should not exceed 8 kg.
- The bag must be kept under the seat or in the lap during the entire journey.
- Large pets are only allowed if the technical conditions are met on board (special cages).
The Dubrovnik district
- Dubrovnik ferry to Elaphite Islands Koločep, Lopud and Šipan, 2022 timetable
- Dubrovnik - Mljet - Korčula - Lastovo with Nona Ana catamaran, 2022 timetable
- Prapratno on Pelješac peninsula to Mljet Island car ferry, 2022 timetable
- Ploče (mainland) - Trpanj (Pelješac peninsula) car ferry, 2022 timetable available
- Dubrovnik to Split, via Croatia's islands Mljet, Korčula, Hvar and Brač, 2022 timetable
- Dubrovnik to Split, via Makarska and Croatia islands Mljet, Korčula and Brač, 2022 timetable