Author Topic: "Irish place?"  (Read 6995 times)

Cline

"Irish place?"
« on: September 21, 2003, 09:28:58 pm »
Hi, I am in Dubrovnik early October for a week from Dublin. I hear there is a few Irish places opened. Has anyone any info on this. Also whats recommended to do at night and go to.
Thanks
Cline  

Dubrovnik Online Forum

"Irish place?"
« on: September 21, 2003, 09:28:58 pm »

Posted by Billy Bogtrotter on Au

"Irish place?"
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2003, 09:29:15 pm »
The Irish Bar is Just off the Stradun (main Street), it sells Guiness and Kilkenny as well as local beers, has a decent juke box and all the football etc on skysports, it also has various beer cocktails which are interesting!!! happyhour is 3 till 6 everyday,just ask anyone in the old town and they will be able to tell you where it is, there is a big Irish presence in Dubrovnik at the moment so I'm sure you'll bump into some people who have already been to the Irish bar!- the best night spot at present is latino club feurgo, there is loads of livley bars to drink in up the side streets of the old town.  

Posted by Lidia on Aug-12-03

"Irish place?"
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2003, 09:29:33 pm »
Yes, I´ve seen at least one Irish pub in Dubrovnik (near one of the entances to the old town). What I cannot understand is why you would want to go to an irish pub when you are in Dubrovnik?  

Posted by Cline on Aug-12-03

"Irish place?"
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2003, 09:29:51 pm »
Of course I dont, just want heard a rumour theres one. Where do you recommend to go. Is the Labrinth terrace nice? I am near the Buza gate.  

Posted by k on Aug-16-03

"Irish place?"
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2003, 09:30:14 pm »
I ve hard that Labirint is georgous, BUT very expensive too. There were rumours that only the entrance costs 250,00kuna (around 34 euros).All night life is in the Old Town. I suggest - just ask local people where to go. And don't do it in advance, be spontaneous! And do the Croatian bars, not Irish, you have that at home! ; )  

Posted by pipi on Sep-20-03

"Irish place?"
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2003, 09:30:37 pm »
there lot of paddy bars in cricklewood, i hope if you find one you are not going to start wommiting around stradun  

NW2

"Irish place?"
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2004, 12:45:43 am »
there lot of paddy bars in cricklewood, i hope if you find one you are not going to start wommiting around stradun
Hi Pipi,

Bye.

Post edited by Admin. Keep the language polite please...  <_<
« Last Edit: May 26, 2004, 03:19:21 pm by admin »