Main forums > Culture & Traditions

Fraternity of St Pius X

(1/2) > >>

Ana-Marija:
Hello,

I was curious to if anyone knows if there is any plan that the Society St Pius X will be established in Croatia/Bosnia. Is the Society working on "winning" souls in this part of the world? As all people from these countries know that Croatia and Bosnia is going through a SCARY and HORRIFYING "spiritual renewal" in another words; REVIVALIST MOVEMENT! A movement that is leading the croatian/bosnian people AWAY from God and bringing them to Satan himself

PS. For everybody who doesn´t know what SSPX is - it´s a society that celebrates the Holy Mass in the Old Latin Rite. In other words the Tridentine Rite!

God bless - I am anxious to hear from anyone who´s got some more information regarding this subject!

John:
Ana-Marija

Have you tried contacting the SSPX in Econe? If there is no SSPX priest in the Dubrovnik area they may know of an independent priest. I hope you manage to find the true Mass.

John

Viana:
Thank you John,

I have tried to look for ANY type of information regarding the True Mass in the whole entire area of Croatia (over the internet of course)...I´ll try to find out from Econe!

God bless and THANKS

:)  

Viana:
OOOps .... :o

I am sorry but Ana Marija and Viana is the SAME person...sorry about that!

PS. At this stage I prefer being anonymous... I hope you understand!

Guest:
That's fine. I'm in New Zealand. While you look for the True Mass in your own country why not keep in contact with like-minded Catholics via this Internet forum http://www.angelqueen.org/forum/. You could also send a private email to the moderator (servitium) to see if he has any contacts.

Good luck with your search and keep the faith.

John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version