Main forums > Open board

wedding in Dubrovnik

<< < (27/27)

Anne:
Hi

Its been so long since I have been on this site! I got Married in Dubrovnik in June 2007, we got married in St. Ignatius in the old town, We only found out a few day before our church which we booked st balise was closed for Health and Safety, we then had Our reception in the Dubrovnik Palace. Ines Prescan was our wedding planner from the hotel. She was fantastic, I could not fault her in anyway. I was shocked to read negative remarks about her and her new company, but delighted then when I read on that it was an exposure of another business putting alternative companies down. I believe it shows there lack of professionalism.
Ines was always professional, paid close attention to detail and she never left me hanging around for a response to a query.
Ines recommended a band called Taliri which were amazing, I would recommend people look into them further, as they cater for all ages and genres and really made the day (and night). Ines also recommend a Videographer and a Photographer, They were amazing, we expected fantastic photos but what we recieved blew us away.
I would recommend the Vala Beach Club for a wedding venue. it felt like you were in your own little paradise with your guests, it was private, had amazing views and the Food was incrediable!
feel free to contact me on felixespixie@yahoo.co.uk if you have any questions, I maybe a little slow to respond, (but im not running a business) but i will come back to you.
Enjoy the wedding planning, I wish i was back doing it!
A
:)

crobride:
Hi Luelly,
Just saw that post about the band...
We're organising our wedding for May 2010 and heard a band called Teatar last Saturday. THere's 6 in it..all can sing, girl has FAB voice. They're the sort of band that u cant sit still to. Perfect for us. They have a big playlist including 100 songs in English and some salsa'y latino stuff too. I cant recommend them highly enough. Da Riva were next on our list to listen to..they're suppsoed to be great too but we've decided to go with Teatar.

Anca:
Hello everyone,

I am getting married in Dubrovnik - April 2010. We already booked Neptun hotel's restaurant as a wedding ceremony location. We had lots of trouble finiding a place as a lot of the hotels will be closed that time and we cannot have an outdoor reception that early in the year... Anyone knows how this restaurant is? Pictures look nice but I don't really know if it is as nice as it looks...

ericdeko411:

--- Quote from: Anca on September 04, 2009, 04:06:53 am ---Hello everyone,

I am getting married in Dubrovnik - April 2010. We already booked Neptun hotel's restaurant as a wedding ceremony location. We had lots of trouble finiding a place as a lot of the hotels will be closed that time and we cannot have an outdoor reception that early in the year... Anyone knows how this restaurant is? Pictures look nice but I don't really know if it is as nice as it looks...

--- End quote ---

An outdoor reception is always great in a wedding if the weather agrees.
Me and my wife was able to dine in that restaurant with her family, it was great. The reception, service and the food was good. Me and my family enjoyed dining at that place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version