Author Topic: From Zagreb to Dubrovnik  (Read 8171 times)

Christ

From Zagreb to Dubrovnik
« on: April 10, 2004, 10:17:35 pm »
:lol:  Im going to visit croatia in a couple of months!. The plan is arrive to sagreb and the head south to dubrovnik.  What would be cheaper, to take a bus or a train?   Is there any way to connect from dubrovnik to Italy?    My email is ckonigs@ hotmail.com . Contact me through email, that would be the easiest way.

Thanks a lot! I cant wait to be there!

Chris

Dubrovnik Online Forum

From Zagreb to Dubrovnik
« on: April 10, 2004, 10:17:35 pm »

Jenny

From Zagreb to Dubrovnik
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2004, 02:49:10 am »
Definitely go by bus, but it takes a long time - over 10 hours. You can get ferries from Dubrovnik to all the Dalmatian islands, which are delightful, and to Ancona in Italy

Snack Cakes

From Zagreb to Dubrovnik
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2004, 12:08:05 am »
we're traveling the same route and apparently it's very cheap - and much quicker - to fly.

Tortfeasor

From Zagreb to Dubrovnik
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2005, 05:02:27 am »
Hi, my friends and I are visiting Croatia in August, we are planning on starting off in Zagreb and then heading to Dubrovnik and then from there making our way up the coast.  

We need help in figuring out how to get from Zagreb to Dubrovnik - preferably the cheapest means possible - we have not been able to find any helpful sites for bus/train timetables - any suggestions would greatly help!

Also any help on how to get from Dalmatia to Istria would be helpful!

Thanks!  

Tom

From Zagreb to Dubrovnik
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2005, 11:00:52 am »
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 12:19:29 pm by Orsat Munitic »

nemo

From Zagreb to Dubrovnik
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2005, 11:45:38 am »
the best way to find every thing out guys is to get the lonely planet (Mediterranean Europe) book it is very help full and it really explains how to get from one place to another and hass very usefull web links