Author Topic: Claim - tours in Dubrovnik  (Read 4791 times)

AD

Claim - tours in Dubrovnik
« on: August 25, 2008, 02:22:13 pm »
Hello everyone!

We are just back from Croacia! We had a great time in Croacia but the last day we had a problem with a Touristic company that lied to us. We tried to leave the claim in the tourist office but the lady there said that was no possible.
Does anyone know the procedure to send the claim? Email adress, website, etc?
thank you very much in advance!
AD

Dubrovnik Online Forum

Claim - tours in Dubrovnik
« on: August 25, 2008, 02:22:13 pm »

Kate

Re: Claim - tours in Dubrovnik
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 11:24:22 am »
I wonder, was the tour company that let you down Atlas at all?

This company ruined the last day of our holiday in Dubrovnik.   Their 'English-speaking' guides failed to explain anything properly and, despite them checking our tickets, managed to put us on the wrong tour.  (We ended up in a Kosula when we'd booked a sail round islands and beaches - as I had two teenage daughters with me you can imagine how upsetting this was to be on the wrong trip.  We'd booked it six months previously and had been looking forward to it.)

The staff - all young women - were more interested in flirting with the boat crew and the bus drivers than in actually helping to guide the tourists.

I have e-mailed them three times to complain and demand a refund, and Atlas have failed to even acknowledge my e-mails.

I loved Dubrovnik, and look forward to going back to Croatia some day soon, but these rip-off merchants at Atlas really did ruin our first trip to the country.

I am on this site trying to find the Tourist Board to complain to them about the deplorable treatment Atlas dished out to us, but cannot find a link.

Please, if you are visiting Dubrovnik, AVOID the tour company called ATLAS at all costs.