Author Topic: Mimo & Madja Sekula  (Read 5769 times)

Ron Sally

Mimo & Madja Sekula
« on: January 17, 2008, 12:34:20 pm »
Ron & Sally from Adelaide, South Australia would like to get in touch with Mimo & Majda Sekula, who welcomed us into their home in 1979 when we were on a driving holiday for our long service leave. Mimo & Madja have two sons. About 8 years ago Mimo telephoned us from the ship he was Captain of, which was docked briefly in Perth, Western Australia. We think of them often, but lost contact and would really like to speak with them again.

We still have the same telephone number and live in Adelaide. Our children are now adults.

We hope someone may know how we can get in touch with them or they us.

Dubrovnik Online Forum

Mimo & Madja Sekula
« on: January 17, 2008, 12:34:20 pm »

Zack

Re: Mimo & Madja Sekula
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 11:40:44 pm »
Ron & Sally from Adelaide, South Australia would like to get in touch with Mimo & Majda Sekula, who welcomed us into their home in 1979 when we were on a driving holiday for our long service leave. Mimo & Madja have two sons. About 8 years ago Mimo telephoned us from the ship he was Captain of, which was docked briefly in Perth, Western Australia. We think of them often, but lost contact and would really like to speak with them again.

We still have the same telephone number and live in Adelaide. Our children are now adults.

We hope someone may know how we can get in touch with them or they us.

They used to live in my street, next to my parents. I 'll get phone number for you.

Ron Dent & Sally Woolford

Re: Mimo & Madja Sekula
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 06:50:13 pm »
Hello Zack We are so excited to receive your notice. Thankyou. We have responded to your email to us but are not sure it is reaching you. Where are you writing from? Cheers Ron Dent & Sally Woolford :)