Author Topic: ATM Cash machines [maestro]....  (Read 11528 times)

steve75

ATM Cash machines [maestro]....
« on: August 16, 2006, 11:08:45 am »
Hi i will be staying in Dubrovnik in just 2 weeks time... can't wait! I am taking cash with me but incase i run out i want to make sure i have no problems withdrawing extra cash whilst we're there.....

Can anybody please tell me if Maestro/switch cash cards work in the ATM machines there and does it display all the information on screen in english as it would in the UK??

Anybody also know if there are any cash machines in Cavtat that accept maestro cards??

Hope somebody here can help!

Many thanks

Steve

Dubrovnik Online Forum

ATM Cash machines [maestro]....
« on: August 16, 2006, 11:08:45 am »

jtben2711

Re: ATM Cash machines [maestro]....
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 09:33:20 pm »
Last year I visited Croatia, and stayed for 7 Week's. I didn't cary cash because on previous visit's I found very convinient to use my debit card.Before my trip I deposited money in my bank account to be spent on my trip and dodn't have any problem to use ATM all along coast.One advantage was, they didn't carge me any commision for currency exchange.What card to use is usualy displayed on ATM.However I did cary some cash just in case I will be somwhere where was no ATM.Their Currency is Kuna (Kn) and current exchange rate is just about $1=5.4 Kh
Have a nice trip, and let us know how was it. I loved it.

Offline nielsen522

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 03:47:39 pm »
Last year I visited Croatia, and stayed for 7 Week's. I didn't cary cash because on previous visit's I found very convinient to use my debit card.Before my trip I deposited money in my bank account to be spent on my trip and dodn't have any problem to use ATM all along coast.One advantage was, they didn't carge me any commision for currency exchange.What card to use is usualy displayed on ATM.However I did cary some cash just in case I will be somwhere where was no ATM.Their Currency is Kuna (Kn) and current exchange rate is just about $1=5.4 Kh
Have a nice trip, and let us know how was it. I loved it.

It's a very late reply I have but I found out that this site which and needed for my vacation in dubrovnik and it is english language use here and it will be very helpful for me. I will be visiting the place early next month and looking for more information needed. Thanks, it really helps a lot.
"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying."
Editor @ fencing equipment

Offline Orsat Munitic

• Administrator
    • Dubrovnik Online Travel Guide
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 11:42:35 am »
Maestro cards, and all other major credit cards are generally accepted in all ATM machines in Dubrovnik and Croatia.

More about this topic, including location of ATM machines: http://www.dubrovnik-online.net/english/currency_list.php
We hope that you found the information on Dubrovnik Online to be useful. If so, please use the buttons on the left to help spread the word. Thank you for visiting !