Author Topic: day trip from Dubrovnik to Medjugorje  (Read 9021 times)

Shan

day trip from Dubrovnik to Medjugorje
« on: May 15, 2006, 12:06:10 pm »
Hello,

I am travelling with my mother to Dubrovnik for four days in August and wanted to know if we could do a one day trip to Medjugorje on the 13th or 14th of august. We do not want to take the local bus as it means staying over night and we already have accommodation booked in dubrovnik. We don't mind spending a little bit extra but I don't want to pay a fortune!!!

Thanks in advance for any advice

Kind Regards
Shannon

Dubrovnik Online Forum

day trip from Dubrovnik to Medjugorje
« on: May 15, 2006, 12:06:10 pm »

shan

Re: day trip from Dubrovnik to Medjugorje
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 02:04:08 pm »
Thanks for the advice.

Who is Mr Nikola? is he a friend or a random person you met? Did anyone recommend him? and how much did it cost you?
thanks
Shannon

Offline Orsat Munitic

• Administrator
    • Dubrovnik Online Travel Guide
Re: day trip from Dubrovnik to Medjugorje
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 08:00:41 pm »
One option is to join one of the regular tours that leave from Dubrovnik to Međugorje.

More information about the excursions from Dubrovnik to Međugorje for season 2014 will be available soon.

Some tourists, especially small and medium sized groups, also choose to arrange a private tour. The price in most cases is just slightly higher than the regular excursion, but enables you to travel in your own peace and decide the itinerary by yourself. If you need help arranging a private tour please contact us at: info@dubrovnik-online.net
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 07:01:01 pm by Orsat Munitic »
We hope that you found the information on Dubrovnik Online to be useful. If so, please use the buttons on the left to help spread the word. Thank you for visiting !