Author Topic: Bus to Medjugorje  (Read 18814 times)

Phoede

Bus to Medjugorje
« on: March 28, 2006, 11:34:27 pm »
Hi,

My wife and I will be arriving in Dubrovnik on 11 May at 18.40. Will it be possible to get a bus to Medjugorje at this time? If so, how much would it cost.

Thank You.
Tom

Dubrovnik Online Forum

Bus to Medjugorje
« on: March 28, 2006, 11:34:27 pm »

Tom

Re: Bus to Medjugorje
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 08:06:00 am »
Hello

There is only one bus from Dubrovnik to Medjugorje per day. It leaves Dubrovnik Bus Terminal at 5:15 PM every day.([Transportation by coach / bus in Dubrovnik and Croatia)

As far I as know bus costs 105 Croatian Kuna (15 euros) per person

« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 11:55:08 am by Orsat Munitic »

Roberta Allen

Re: Bus to Medjugorje Cost and How to Pay
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 10:34:13 pm »
My friend and I arrive  via British Airways at Dubrovnik Airport about 12:00 pm (NOON) on October 18, 2008.  We need to take a bus from the Airport to the Main Bus Station in Dubrovnik.  What is the bus number and timetable?   What is that cost?  Can I pay with Mastercard credit card?  Can I pay with US Dollars?  What are ALL the options of paying?          I also need to know the cost of bus from Main Bus Station in Dubrovnik to Medjugorje?  I need to know ALL OPTIONS of paying ( credit card, USD.....) Also need time of this bus departure    AND    time of arrival in Medjugorje.   Also...... I need the  Number of this bus.     Thank You!    Roberta Allens

chithanh119

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 12:04:16 pm »
that's Ok. About $30.

Offline Orsat Munitic

• Administrator
    • Dubrovnik Online Travel Guide
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 06:04:22 pm »
Current timetable for 2012. The bus from Dubrovnik to Međugorje departs Dubrovnik at 17,15 every day.

Note that during high season, if possible, it might be good to arrive early in Dubrovnik and purchase the ticket at the Main Bus Station.

Location of main bus station in Dubrovnik: http://www.absolute-dubrovnik.com/dubrovnik-transport-information/item/dubrovnik-main-bus-station?category_id=18
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 09:44:36 am by Orsat Munitic »
We hope that you found the information on Dubrovnik Online to be useful. If so, please use the buttons on the left to help spread the word. Thank you for visiting !