Author Topic: How Tall?  (Read 6687 times)

RealInspectorShane

How Tall?
« on: December 27, 2005, 02:46:46 pm »
Hi,
    I've wanted to ask this question since reading accounts of how tall people in Dubrovnik are. Unfortunately, these accounts usually aren't very specific, and don't give even a rough average. (Not that I'd expect it in those sort of sources, but it would be interesting.)

So, just how tall are people in Dubrovnik, men and women? And one more question, out of curiosity. I'm a 173cm (5"8) male; would many women there be taller than me?

Thanks. :)

Dubrovnik Online Forum

How Tall?
« on: December 27, 2005, 02:46:46 pm »

How Tall?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 12:30:14 am »
Many women would be taller than you. More than on average in other countries. Many many men would be taller - most men.

RealInspectorShane

How Tall?
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 04:55:12 am »
Many women would be taller than you. More than on average in other countries. Many many men would be taller - most men.
Thanks for that. I figured about the men, but are the women really that tall? Here in Sydney hardly any are taller than me, and the average is only around 163cm.  

How Tall?
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 05:42:28 am »
I posted before too. I just wanted to say that Im about 163cm and female, and when Im in Croatia I feel really really short. Well, its not just a feeling - when Im in Croatia I AM SHORT!
So, yay for high heels :)

Viana

How Tall?
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 12:40:49 pm »
That was a good point - CROATIANS ARE tall...one of the tallest in Europe.

Hey, when I am in the US -- I am tall and all the guys that I happen to be introduced to are PEEWEE short

Viana

How Tall?
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 12:43:56 pm »
I doubt that the average croatian woman is tall is not true --- most of them are about 5ยด8 (which might be TALL for a woman). Most of them that I have seen are either shorther than that OR about 5,8 ...or so..