Author Topic: Fraternity of St Pius X  (Read 16942 times)

Ana-Marija

Fraternity of St Pius X
« on: September 28, 2005, 10:39:53 am »
Hello,

I was curious to if anyone knows if there is any plan that the Society St Pius X will be established in Croatia/Bosnia. Is the Society working on "winning" souls in this part of the world? As all people from these countries know that Croatia and Bosnia is going through a SCARY and HORRIFYING "spiritual renewal" in another words; REVIVALIST MOVEMENT! A movement that is leading the croatian/bosnian people AWAY from God and bringing them to Satan himself

PS. For everybody who doesn´t know what SSPX is - it´s a society that celebrates the Holy Mass in the Old Latin Rite. In other words the Tridentine Rite!

God bless - I am anxious to hear from anyone who´s got some more information regarding this subject!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 10:49:14 am by admin »

Dubrovnik Online Forum

Fraternity of St Pius X
« on: September 28, 2005, 10:39:53 am »

John

Fraternity of St Pius X
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 10:42:32 am »
Ana-Marija

Have you tried contacting the SSPX in Econe? If there is no SSPX priest in the Dubrovnik area they may know of an independent priest. I hope you manage to find the true Mass.

John

Viana

Fraternity of St Pius X
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2005, 08:56:54 am »
Thank you John,

I have tried to look for ANY type of information regarding the True Mass in the whole entire area of Croatia (over the internet of course)...I´ll try to find out from Econe!

God bless and THANKS

:)  

Viana

Fraternity of St Pius X
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2005, 10:24:36 am »
OOOps .... :o

I am sorry but Ana Marija and Viana is the SAME person...sorry about that!

PS. At this stage I prefer being anonymous... I hope you understand!

Fraternity of St Pius X
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2005, 11:25:11 am »
That's fine. I'm in New Zealand. While you look for the True Mass in your own country why not keep in contact with like-minded Catholics via this Internet forum http://www.angelqueen.org/forum/. You could also send a private email to the moderator (servitium) to see if he has any contacts.

Good luck with your search and keep the faith.

John

Viana

Fraternity of St Pius X
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2006, 11:50:19 am »
THANK YOU JOHN - I will go and check out this site right away!

God bless and you keep the faith as well!

:)  

PELICAN

Fraternity of St Pius X
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2006, 12:57:40 pm »
Is there any Mass centre then in Dubrovnk area - I want to organise a holiday for my parents in this area but cannot really if there is not a Mass for them to go to.  Also any suggestions for good hotels or guest house??

In Christ.

Offline Orsat Munitic

• Administrator
    • Dubrovnik Online Travel Guide
Re: Fraternity of St Pius X
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 10:02:34 am »
From 17.07.2011 the Church of St. Nicholas in Dubrovnik has again began to serve the traditional Latin Mass in the Dominican Rite.

This small church is located in Gruž Port, near the main bus station.

For information about Mass schedule please write to: missa.saeculorum.ragusa@gmail.com or visit https://sites.google.com/site/tradicionalnamisadubrovnik/

If you plan to take a bus to this location visit Bus Timetables in Dubrovnik http://www.dubrovnik-online.net/english/transportation_coach.php
We hope that you found the information on Dubrovnik Online to be useful. If so, please use the buttons on the left to help spread the word. Thank you for visiting !