Author Topic: Orphanages or Refugee Camps?  (Read 8362 times)

AJackson

Orphanages or Refugee Camps?
« on: August 03, 2005, 07:33:57 pm »
Hello!
Our company is planning a trip to Dubrovnik in the end of September. We would really like to bring gifts/supplies to anyone in need in the city. Does anyone know of any orphanages or refugee camps that we could visit and deliver necessities to?
If not, does anyone know of any other charities in the area who could use donations or supplies?
We would really like to help out anyone in need in the area, please let me know if you know where we could be of help the most!

Dubrovnik Online Forum

« on: August 03, 2005, 07:33:57 pm »

Offline Orsat Munitic

• Administrator
    • Dubrovnik Online Travel Guide
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2005, 05:07:54 pm »
You should contact "Djecji dom Maslina" (children center), address: Vlaha Bukovca 5, Dubrovnik, phone: +385 20 416 706.

May you bring joy to the children there...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2005, 05:10:43 pm by admin »
We hope that you found the information on Dubrovnik Online to be useful. If so, please use the buttons on the left to help spread the word. Thank you for visiting !

marion gordon

Re: Orphanages or Refugee Camps?
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 08:00:54 pm »
Just to let you know there is an orphange / youth centre called the Maslina

you can email  with the intentions of visiting dom.maslina@du.T.com.hr

or email me on marionbohola@hotmail.com

The home is not used of visitors so an appointment is very important.

From my visit there work is currently being carried out on the building but the children looked like they would love some sweets and candy.. for any further infomation please email me on marionbohola@hotmail.com

pete voinich

looking for voinich
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 06:06:22 pm »
looking for pete voinich famly in dubrovnik.this is the pete voinich famly in angels camp california  usa.i want to come to dubrovnik.to see you all.my grandpa pete is 98 years old and still going strong.we are going wood cutting today.