Author Topic: Jobs in Dubrovnik  (Read 21020 times)

mateka2005

Jobs in Dubrovnik
« on: July 20, 2005, 01:44:58 am »
Hi Everyone,

I am a 32 year old Hungarian man from USA. I have been to Dubrovnik many times in the 70's and 80's when I was a child. Last time I was there in 1984.

I have been living in New York, USA since 1995 and I had enough of USA. I want to move to Croatia and live there. Can anyone help me or give me some ideas where to find a job in Dubrovnik? Is there a website or something like that where they have hiring ads maybe?  Is it possible to work in Croatia for a foreign national?  I am sure I wouldn't be the first and only foreigner who works and lives in Croatia.
Any help or ideas appreciated!

Thanks a lot in advance,
Matt

Dubrovnik Online Forum

Jobs in Dubrovnik
« on: July 20, 2005, 01:44:58 am »

Bingo

Jobs in Dubrovnik
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2005, 03:51:54 pm »
:) hi,

you can look at www.posao.hr.

good luck!!!!!!

janedoe

Jobs in Dubrovnik
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 05:03:18 am »
Hey Matt:

What industry did you work in up until now?  What skills do you have?  Dubrovnik is a seasonal tourist destination, so your english or other language skills are a plus.  Do yu speak Croatian or intend to learn?  Industries that cater to the tourist industry is a plus...you can always bring other ideas in but that's what dominates in Dubrovnik...hope that helps...

kamal

Re: Jobs in Dubrovnik
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2006, 02:09:16 am »
Hey guys ;
It's my first time to ever post a message in a forum...I got the same questions as Matt, I come from Morocco and speak 4 languegs perfectly ...I would love to hear good news about any possibilities to have a propre job in Dubrevnik..
Your answers will be  appreciated and you guys can contact me via my email
kamalkhazri@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance
Kamal

lovecroatia

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 07:52:17 pm »
My wife is croatian and we currently live in Turin, we are thinking ov moving to Croatia and any information on job opportunities would be greatly appreciated.

Igor

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2009, 10:55:44 pm »
Hi Matt !

I would also like to do the same..Im also Hungarian and living here in the US (Aspen , Colorado ) and would like to go to Croatia to work there..By the way I have the Croatian citizenship too , and i speak croatian perfectly..I would like to go to Dubrovnik to work there this summer..
If you have succeded and found a job there,please let me know im INTERESTED in it..
you can write me to my email adress itrupac@yahoo.com (you can write me in hungarian or croatian too.:)  )

Thank you !

Igor

Hi Everyone,

I am a 32 year old Hungarian man from USA. I have been to Dubrovnik many times in the 70's and 80's when I was a child. Last time I was there in 1984.

I have been living in New York, USA since 1995 and I had enough of USA. I want to move to Croatia and live there. Can anyone help me or give me some ideas where to find a job in Dubrovnik? Is there a website or something like that where they have hiring ads maybe?  Is it possible to work in Croatia for a foreign national?  I am sure I wouldn't be the first and only foreigner who works and lives in Croatia.
Any help or ideas appreciated!

Thanks a lot in advance,
Matt