Author Topic: Topic postings and many views....BUT  (Read 4397 times)

Vianna

Topic postings and many views....BUT
« on: June 12, 2005, 02:17:52 am »
...are people AFRAID to debate and type msgs in these forums...just go and watch the number of views in ANY forum and see how many REPLY to the posts.

Kinda' boring I think!     <_<  

Dubrovnik Online Forum

« on: June 12, 2005, 02:17:52 am »

purdyamos

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 02:10:52 pm »
I agree. I've tried looking for groups and sites to chat about my experiences and feelings about the region and make like-minded contacts, but no-one seems to want to talk! what are your reasons for visiting the site?

mpags85

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2005, 07:10:06 pm »
Hi,
My name is Marc.  I am 26 and live in Chicago, USA.  I will be visiting Dubrovnik in July and am looking for friends there to hang out with.  I have posted a message asking everyone if they know of any cool discos/night clubs that have DJs who spin Progressive Trance.  Many people have viewed but no one has replied with any opinions or information.  I am just looking for some friends to hang out with while I stay in Dubrovnik.  I will be there from 23 July until 26 July so I have a few days to do have some fun.  The 24th of July I would like to go to Medjugorje for the day, and return to Dubrovnik at night.  If you are interested in meeting up with me, email me at mpags85@hotmail.com.  Have a great day.

Marc

yeah

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2005, 06:23:50 am »
Whats up with that? I just made some posts. Trying to liven things up on this site...