Author Topic: traying to get in touch with relatives in Dubrovnik  (Read 5748 times)

marijana

traying to get in touch with relatives in Dubrovnik
« on: May 31, 2005, 12:17:37 pm »
Hi
Just wondering if anyone knows Tolj family from Dubrovnik.Especialy Slaven and his family as there is few Tolj there.We are relatives and I have been trying to get in touch with them for a while so this is my last option .
Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks
MARIJANA 
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 09:47:14 am by Orsat Munitic »

Dubrovnik Online Forum

traying to get in touch with relatives in Dubrovnik
« on: May 31, 2005, 12:17:37 pm »

mpags85

traying to get in touch with relatives in Dubrovni
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2005, 08:22:03 pm »
Hello,

My name is Marc.  I am 26 and from Chicago,USA.  I too am seeking to find some of my relatives in Dubrovnik.  My grandmother was born in Chicago from two Croatian parents (surnames are Markovich and Chorak).  But, her father and mother had a son who they did not take to America with them.  So, I am wondering if he is still alive and if he had any children of his own.  I am the first of my American family to visit Croatia.  If anyone knows anything, please feel free to email me at mpags85@hotmail.com.  I will be coming to Dubrovnik on 23 July 2005.  Thank you and have a great day.

Marc

Guest_marijana

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 02:16:11 am »
hi

thanks for my reply
YES thats Slaven I'm looking for.Thanks and have you got any more details his email or?

thanks
m

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 02:55:30 am »
Oh, I've met him before! He works with the Art Radionica Lazareti. Heres some contact info I found on the web when I looked up Lazareti:

E-mail: arl@du.htnet.hr
Address: Frana Supila 8 / Lazareti, HR-20000 Dubrovnik
Tel.:/fax: + 382 20 423 497 , 421 114

Good luck!

Guest_marijana

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 09:51:12 am »
THANKS

thanks for getting that email adress for me.

marijana  :)