Author Topic: Croatian Men  (Read 92486 times)

maki2008

Re: Croatian Men
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2009, 02:11:37 am »
 ::)  I really like this post!  I started seeing a man from Croatia about a month ago.  He is sweet, a little distanced, but coming closer all the time.  I want to know what the customs and traditions are in Croatia.   I don't want to offend him in a way that would make him want to walk away from this relationship we are building.  Right now we are friends, close friends.  I would definitely want to go farther.  Everything I know about him thus far is completely enticing and wonderful!  I have seen pictures of his home town.  I have even started to try to learn his language so the language barrier is not great!  I am doing that on my own.  Oh, and he is tall, handsome, has a large appetite, and speaks of his family at home with great admiration.  I have several friends from the Balkans area here where I am, and the appetite thing must be something!  They all eat like horses and most of them are tall!   :o  If there is any other advice to help me along, please let me know!  I want to learn all about him and his country!

Dubrovnik Online Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2009, 02:11:37 am »

princess

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2009, 09:10:07 pm »
Haha, I see a lot of people are putting the Croatian men on a throne...

Ok, they can be loyal and they are family people - but seriously.... at least in dalmatia - they have their wife, and then they look for a girlfriend... on the search for one, they do not hesitate to try several out....

Mind you, I also have one special croatian in my life - or whatever, but fact is, he is married, and he still wants to spend time with me when he can.... And I know he cheats on his wife on a regular basis - as well as several other males I know down there.

My uncle including - he was never faithful to my wife, and he took the tradition a bit too far sometimes.

Meat is a key word - and sex.

Like my ex said, I need meat, and he also said "I am a man, I have needs".... So I said, ok, bye.... But anyway, they stick to your heart and your brain no matter how they are with other women... at least in the end, he respects me and never tried to brag of anything to his friends. And now, even after 12 years without sex, he still comes to me when I am there...

princess

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2009, 09:12:07 pm »
ehm, to his wife of course, my aunt i ment

CelticDragon

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2009, 03:44:06 am »
Thank you so much for your posting!  I just started spam detected a Croatian man (raised there and emegrated) a month ago and think (from the time I saw him) that he was phenomenal.  Being American born I feel a bit insecure because of American men.  I know European men are so different from American men.  I WANT the traditional relationship.  I think "women's lib" sucks and screwed up relationships ... Woman Appreciation is much better and it seems that Croatian men already knew that.  I am a strong woman (never married - long relationships {6+ years} with American men - do everything myself - including the physical labor to get something done around the house. 

He is the most handsome man that I have met in my life, he is 6'4 and I am 5'8 and love to wear heels (makes me almost 6') and feel comfortable about my height. 

I am not a controlling/bitching  woman, I go with the flow (I let my man do what he wants) and I guess I need to know if I need to be more "agressive" with this man.  Do Croatian men like / need that? I am tainted by American men.  They do not like a women that takes the initiative (whether on the phone or in bed).

Silly question .... I know that food and friends are extremely important, but does it matter what the food is? Or is it just the fact that food is offered?

Please help.  I do not want to lose this man.

Hvala to all that answer!

CRO-man

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2009, 11:44:05 pm »
Haha, I see a lot of people are putting the Croatian men on a throne...

Ok, they can be loyal and they are family people - but seriously.... at least in dalmatia - they have their wife, and then they look for a girlfriend... on the search for one, they do not hesitate to try several out....

Mind you, I also have one special croatian in my life - or whatever, but fact is, he is married, and he still wants to spend time with me when he can.... And I know he cheats on his wife on a regular basis - as well as several other males I know down there.

My uncle including - he was never faithful to my wife, and he took the tradition a bit too far sometimes.

Meat is a key word - and sex.

Like my ex said, I need meat, and he also said "I am a man, I have needs".... So I said, ok, bye.... But anyway, they stick to your heart and your brain no matter how they are with other women... at least in the end, he respects me and never tried to brag of anything to his friends. And now, even after 12 years without sex, he still comes to me when I am there...

wow i guess the guy just don't like
stop being so frustrated and get yourself a better man

it has nothing to with him, it has to do with you

being a man, i could never respect a woman that has an a afair with me if i have a wife (but being honest i would also never cheat on my wife, looking is okay, or sometimes a fler, but i never take it a step forward)

have a nice time girls, you won't be wrong with croatian men

and ye, for celtic dragin, in bed be a tiger, in a relationship be a kitten ;)

ande1533

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2009, 03:49:54 am »
I just met a Croatian man on cruise line last week. I am already totally smitten! And if he is like I think he is (and not fooled, which I usually am), and more importantly if he like the men you ALL describe on this forum....I hope I hope I hope he comes after me!!!

Zama

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2009, 07:28:37 pm »
Hi, I've just met a seemingly great guy. Is race an isuue with Croatians?  

Offline Matea1402

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2012, 06:58:39 pm »
"... Croatian women were too snoby and crazy..."

:lol:
okay, I am Croatian woman, and must say that is really rude from you... I admit it, sometimes there are days, but who isn't? anyways, yes, croatian boys/men are sometimes hard to handle, but if you really want it to work, then take the charge, damn it! for what I can say, the best croatian boys/mens are from east and south-east of Croatia... they respect women, and family, are funny, friendly, communicative, but sometimes just unbelievable (in negative) !! sometimes I just want to  kick their asses to the other side of the planet. but, we all (all croatians) have probably the best work ethics ethics on this side of Europe.

Offline Raven2113

Croatian Man asked me to be his wife
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2012, 02:38:41 pm »
he said be my wife  .. . . I will take care of you and your kids like they were my own  . . .but I think he has another girlfriend  ..  . what do I do???

any insights would be helpful  . . .