Author Topic: Croatian Men  (Read 92479 times)

m

Croatian Men
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2005, 12:22:35 pm »
:lol:

what do you expect to hear?that YOU picket the best man on earth????

decide for yousrelf .No men are alike Croatian or any other .Cant judge book by ots cover,typical Croatian is HOT,TALL,CARING,LOVING ,SEXY GOOD IN BEN AND so on and he is alsoCONTOLING,IDIOT,ASSHOLE ,DRUNK and so on,cant put them in one category all men are differnt give a poor guy a chance if yyou not sure about something ask him dont loose sleep over it and ask other people on a chatboard ask HIM you men and he will tell you but if he finds out you doubt him he may leave you .HANDLE WITH CARE...

yes my men is Croatian background too and he is BEST,HOT ,LOVING,CARING,SEXY,GREAT LOVER AND SO ON AND GREAT DAD TOO.we have been together for 10 yrs,married 6 and have 2 kids.LIFE COULDNT BE BETTER...

take care and dont do anything stupid you might regret in the future.......

take care

M

Dubrovnik Online Forum

Croatian Men
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2005, 12:22:35 pm »

Viana

Croatian Men
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2005, 01:19:31 pm »
:lol:

what do you expect to hear?that YOU picket the best man on earth????

decide for yousrelf .No men are alike Croatian or any other .Cant judge book by ots cover,typical Croatian is HOT,TALL,CARING,LOVING ,SEXY GOOD IN BEN AND so on and he is alsoCONTOLING,IDIOT,ASSHOLE ,DRUNK and so on,cant put them in one category all men are differnt give a poor guy a chance if yyou not sure about something ask him dont loose sleep over it and ask other people on a chatboard ask HIM you men and he will tell you but if he finds out you doubt him he may leave you .HANDLE WITH CARE...

yes my men is Croatian background too and he is BEST,HOT ,LOVING,CARING,SEXY,GREAT LOVER AND SO ON AND GREAT DAD TOO.we have been together for 10 yrs,married 6 and have 2 kids.LIFE COULDNT BE BETTER...

take care and dont do anything stupid you might regret in the future.......

take care

M
I think that what EVERY woman (in a healthy relationship) can say about a man IS that they married the BEST man in the world...

Would YOU as a married woman lay your eyes on a man you were NOT married to?

m

Croatian Men
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2005, 11:37:22 am »
what do you mean Viana?

We all look but how far we go its up to individual.I do have a look when I see a HOT guy and even when my hubby is with me and I will make a comment "hes hot" or whatever when I see a HOT guy.But that doesnt mean I will have an affair or anything like that as Im VERY HAPPY with my men.

have yoy got a men?Is he CRo?

m :P  

SB

Croatian Men
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2006, 11:56:17 pm »
I have been seeing an extremely tall, dark and handsome Croatian man for the last 4 months. I agree that there is a risk of seeing his behaviour as controlling, but I suspect it is more to with his traditional values.

He is funny, kind, respectful, hardworking, a great cook, organised, clean and tidy, thoughtful, generous and sensitive combined with a  great willingness to please. He is also wonderful in the bedroom dept. and deeply affectionate in private and in public, but not in a slippery way.

The negative side is he loves women, and even though I don't ever see his eyes wonder, he has been caught flirting with my friends a number of times. So this can be unsettling and can make me feel very insecure.  He drinks and smokes a lot, can be moody and at times very introspective which makes it hard to communicate. He finds it hard to express how he feels, which of course creates issues for me. As a foreigner working in a country where there is a language barrier, he can be defensive and slightly paranoid.  :)

All the same I find his tender and kind ways totally fufilling and hope that he will be around me for some time to come.

Odessa

Croatian Men
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2006, 03:27:22 am »
:blink: Sounds like a train wreck to me. He refuses to talk about his feelings and he flirts with your friends? It sounds to me like someone who is a potential verbal and emmotional abuser!

lola

Croatian Men
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2006, 12:33:13 pm »
I am with with an australian born croatian,I never be that happy!!!hope my relationship with him will last,as I never found a man so masculine,gentle,sexy and with respect and values.and btw,he always told me croatian women were too snoby and crazy...anyway I am really into my career,was raised in paris,had a very modern life,wear sexy clothes,had boyfriends before him and yes he can be a bit old school and demanding but i think it s great.wish luck and happiness to every other women like me,hehe! :)  

Lilly_Blue

Croatian Men
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2006, 05:04:07 pm »
and btw,he always told me croatian women were too snoby and crazy...
....don't you just looooooove a woman that needs to put other women down just to feel good about herself.... <_<

anyways good luck to you and your future (ex)husband, who'll probably end up cursing you and crying on the shoulder of one of those snoby, crazy women as i've seen it happen so many times before....... :rolleyes:  

amanada

Croatian Men
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2006, 11:56:35 pm »
look just beacause she is happy dosent mean you have to be all bitter about it. maybe youre love life sucks dont bitch at her for having a guy
good luck finding some one cause it sounds like you need to get laid
xoxoxox take care
amanada :D  

Lilly_Blue

Croatian Men
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2006, 03:04:21 pm »
:lol:  :lol:

oh sweety im not being bitter, i was just trying to remind her (in the nicest way possible) that she's being a bigot

a vulgar remark deserves a vulgar response

as my lovelife is concerned, you needn't worry not everything in life is an expression of a latent sexual tension, besides i have my very own Croatian man that keeps me warm at night  ;)

well what i was trying to say is, that as a Croatian woman i have every right to feel offended. Not just because she choose to offend me, with a choice of words wich were not only vulgar but also a pathetic expression of her own personal insecurities, she also happened to offend her BF's  mother and every female relative he has. Atlast if we include every Croatian female, we might have a little international debacle on our hands wouldn't we? Wouldn't you then agree that our lovely lola might be a bit rasistic and ignorant?

but as the Romans say: ignorantia facti non nocet, and therefore it is the offendent's duty to state that he/she is being offended, and so i did ( in the nicest way possible, as the situation requiered) just before i was accused of being frigid or in a "dry period"

i know i know i overdid it a litle bit, but generalisations make my skin crawl..... and i do believe that if you take your time you might find that i have a point there.... afterall i always believed one must defend everything that is sacred to them and so my country and the dignity of every man and woman living there are sacred to me.... so you fill the blanks sweety, not everything is a result of a latent sexual tension ;)

i nemoj zamjerit ;)  

Croatian Men
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2006, 03:28:09 pm »
:lol:  :lol:

oh sweety im not being bitter, i was just trying to remind her (in the nicest way possible) that she's being a bigot

a vulgar remark deserves a vulgar response

as my lovelife is concerned, you needn't worry not everything in life is an expression of a latent sexual tension, besides i have my very own Croatian man that keeps me warm at night  ;)

well what i was trying to say is, that as a Croatian woman i have every right to feel offended. Not just because she choose to offend me, with a choice of words wich were not only vulgar but also a pathetic expression of her own personal insecurities, she also happened to offend her BF's  mother and every female relative he has. Atlast if we include every Croatian female, we might have a little international debacle on our hands wouldn't we? Wouldn't you then agree that our lovely lola might be a bit rasistic and ignorant?

but as the Romans say: ignorantia facti non nocet, and therefore it is the offendent's duty to state that he/she is being offended, and so i did ( in the nicest way possible, as the situation requiered) just before i was accused of being frigid or in a "dry period"

i know i know i overdid it a litle bit, but generalisations make my skin crawl..... and i do believe that if you take your time you might find that i have a point there.... afterall i always believed one must defend everything that is sacred to them and so my country and the dignity of every man and woman living there are sacred to me.... so you fill the blanks sweety, not everything is a result of a latent sexual tension ;)

i nemoj zamjerit ;)
AGREED!!!

Maja

Re: Croatian Men
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2006, 03:10:05 am »
I definitely agree with Lily_Blue. Not every Croatian woman, like myself, is snobby or crazy. Everyone has a different personality, and you’re basically judging every Croatian woman; rather than some who really do obtain those characteristics.

was raised in paris,had a very modern life,wear sexy clothes,had boyfriends before him   

Oh, and please get over yourself. With the way you just described yourself, you sound more conceited and more of a snob, than any of those “Croatian Women”.

If you’re looking to find out how Croatian Men really are? You’ll never really know because every guy is different, yeah they might share some of the same characteristics, but every guy is different. It all depends what they’ve been through in life and the outcome of it all.

Wish you the greatest happiness with your Croatian Man.  ;D

branko bandic

« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2006, 03:48:45 pm »
Goodbye- I am Croatian man. I like to think myself caring and do not control- unless my wife she disagreement and make me the shout! My mother Babushka she say that i am a man and she is a woman so long we make the remember of it then no blood be boiled! I in the art so I have been told I am sensitive, I am magician and my wife Branka is my assistant, we work well with me in charge!

Chrissy

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2008, 09:47:03 pm »
What I like about Croatian men ,is that unlike most  Western guys ( especially anglo saxons- Cannucks, Americans ,Aussies, Kiwis and all that type of shit) they are very warm, caring ,personal and gentleman.My man never allowed me to pay for a single thing when we go out, dinner, theatre, taxi,etc ,unlike my friends's American and Canadian boyfriends who makes them  split even a Mc Donalds's bill(!)

mpav

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2008, 05:21:06 pm »
The thing with Croat men is that they are traditional, and that has some pros/cons:

- they are respectful of women, so they rarely talk 'trash' about women like North American men do. They don't think of it as conquests, and think more like a family man. When I came to Canada I was shocked at the locker room talk....would never even consider taking part

- they appreciate woman and family, the challenge is that family is most important so they will put priority over that and may let the romance stuff slide

- they can appear cold at first, but with the close group are very different, they can drink a little too much....and then boys can be boys...

-

mafitz

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2009, 10:26:11 am »
I hope those who are with their husbands and boyfriends are still happy and together with them.  I am only replying cause I found some other replies from a few months ago.  

I think maybe we get traditional and controlling confused.  My husband is traditional, and not controling.  He is American, and we have been together for almost 14 years.  We have 5 kids all girls!  I think traditional men make far better husbands, because they are reliable, secure, care enough about their kids to spend more time with them than their friends.  Controlling men will do things to make you feel like you are incapable of doing anything, and so much of a waste that no other man could ever want you.  They will constantly disagree with your views, but instead of disagreeing with you, they will always tell you you are wrong, they will subtly put you down, ie: "you look nice, its not the kind of thing I would have you wear" "your breasts aren't what I like but they are good enough" they will interact with you in a way that will make you feel like a child, or brainless, or incompetent.  This is a man that is controlling.  And with this man, you will never be good enough, because he is insecure and knows you are the only woman around fool enough to put up with his garbage and not knock his teeth out the back of his head.

Traditional men come home after work, they are the primary bread winners, they like having someone take care of them, put dinner on the table, breakfast in their bellies etc..  They fix things that are broken in the house, they know how to change tires, and will change your tire rather than have you do it because its YOUR car.  They will pump the gas.  They will open your doors, pay for your dates and not require sex as payment for them paying for your dates.  They will be nice to your parents and siblings.  They will not throw a tantrum if you want to take care of your parents or his, because that is what you are supposed to do.  They will mow the lawn, still watch sports or pursue their hobbies, but never put those hobbies before their kids.  They will not sit at home while you work three jobs to make ends meet and expect you to cook the meals, do all the child rearing, and housework.  Traditional men are partners that never leave you feeling like anything but a woman and he is nothing less than a real man.  You are never a washed up housewife, never a cow with udders (I breastfed all of my kids), a workhorse.  You are always a woman.  Sex is only as good as the couple make it, you have to be compatible for good sex.

Traditional men in the anglo countries are rare to find.  I know this, been there done that.  So if you want a traditional man, and you have a better chance of finding him in Croatia, then go for it, and get yourself one.  I strongly recommend this breed of man.  They are the best.  They are the ones who will fight to protect you if someone comes into your home and tries to assault you, they do not whine at all, and somewhere down the line, they learned what being a man is, and are very secure in the fact that they are one.  So they have nothing to prove.  No short man syndrome, fat man syndrome and all that baggage.

I think that Croatian women are clearly damn good or they wouldn't have managed to raise such a large portion of good men.  And this is good, because I have four more daughters.  I will send them your way when they have finished college. ;)