Author Topic: "Temperature in the middle of September"  (Read 6525 times)

Ivan

"Temperature in the middle of September"
« on: September 21, 2003, 08:26:39 pm »
Hello!
I'm sorry for my English:)
Please help me to solve one problem. I'm going to spend my vacation in Dubrovnik, but I'm affraid of the weather during 1st-2nd weeks of September could be too fresh and it would be raining. Thank's a lot.  

Dubrovnik Online Forum

« on: September 21, 2003, 08:26:39 pm »

Posted by k on Sep-05-03

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2003, 08:27:02 pm »
OK, I have an update to make....It got pretty chilly here. During the day, its ok (not enough to go on a beach) but at night, I recommend long sleeves : )  

Offline Orsat Munitic

• Administrator
    • Dubrovnik Online Travel Guide
Re: "Temperature in the middle of September"
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 11:02:54 am »
September in Dubrovnik can still be very warm, please note that it is also much wetter than July and August.

The highest average daily temperatures in September are still a lovely 24°C (about 75°F), and the lowest temperatures are around 15°C (about 56°F).

The tourist crowds are less, the amount of average daily sunlight still being about 9 hours, and the average sea temperature at around 23°C (about 73°F), it is still perfect weather for spending time at the beach and swimming.

Keep in mind that, although the weather is still generally beautiful, the average daily rainfall increases a lot between August and September.

Weather forecast for Dubrovnik and Croatia: http://www.dubrovnik-online.net/english/weather.php

Cultural and other events still take place in Dubrovnik during September, the foremost being the Julian Rachlin and Friends Chamber Music Festival.
More information about this festival at  http://www.rachlinandfriends.com/
We hope that you found the information on Dubrovnik Online to be useful. If so, please use the buttons on the left to help spread the word. Thank you for visiting !