Author Topic: GAA in Dubrovnik  (Read 6385 times)

Gaa fan

GAA in Dubrovnik
« on: August 18, 2004, 05:40:05 pm »
Ok I am not the kind of person who travels to places around the world only to drink in Irish bars but I will be in Dubrovnik this weekend and the All-Ireland Football Semi - final is on so I would really like to see it.

Does anyone know if there is an Irish bar or anywhere that has Setanta sports in Dubrovnik where I could catch the match.

Dubrovnik Online Forum

GAA in Dubrovnik
« on: August 18, 2004, 05:40:05 pm »

Offline Orsat Munitic

• Administrator
    • Dubrovnik Online Travel Guide
GAA in Dubrovnik
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2004, 05:25:13 pm »
I am quite sure that the Irish Bar in Old Town will send this event. To be sure contact them via mobile: +385 98 500 322

P.S Their ad says that they have all mayor sporting events (Sky Sport). Address is: Izmedu Polaca 5 (Old Town)
We hope that you found the information on Dubrovnik Online to be useful. If so, please use the buttons on the left to help spread the word. Thank you for visiting !

Darren

GAA in Dubrovnik
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2004, 03:16:17 pm »
I will be in Duvrovinik for thr Hurling All Ireland final.If anyone hears of anywhere that will show the match could you e mail me please.
darrendesmond@hotmail.com

Noel

GAA in Dubrovnik
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2005, 04:12:01 pm »
And I will be there on Sunday to watch the Dubs beat Wexford!"!!

Dubs Fan

GAA in Dubrovnik
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2005, 10:52:30 am »
How did you get on finding somewhere showing GAA??? I'll most likely be there for the SFC Quarter Finals...!

First Dubs Champo game I'll miss in a few years - don't want to miss it all together!!!

Majella

GAA in Dubrovnik
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2005, 02:48:11 pm »
To Darren - Have a pint waiting for 6 Irish girls the day of the Hurling All-Ireland Final  :D  - and let me know if you hear of a place.  We've enquired, but no luck so far.  Will keep you posted!

shane

GAA in Dubrovnik
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2005, 11:45:28 am »
I will be in Duvrovinik for thr Hurling All Ireland final.If anyone hears of anywhere that will show the match could you e mail me please.
darrendesmond@hotmail.com
alright lad im flyin out to dubrovnik on saturday so i rang the irish bar in the old town and they said they will be showing it  on the setanta channel. it be startin around 2 or 3,on the rebels