Author Topic: Croatia holidays  (Read 4835 times)

Capsek

Croatia holidays
« on: July 22, 2004, 02:21:19 pm »
Hi!

We are a group of 8 friends from Catalonia (between France and Spain) and next august we will visit croatia, from the 9th august, that we arrive to Pula, to the 18th that we leave dubrovnik.

I have some questions:

- We have digital photo machine and we don't know if in the middle of our trip we will be able to find a photo shop where we could download images from our machines to a CD.

- What "must see" from dubrovnik region

Dubrovnik Online Forum

Croatia holidays
« on: July 22, 2004, 02:21:19 pm »

Offline Orsat Munitic

• Administrator
    • Dubrovnik Online Travel Guide
Croatia holidays
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2004, 08:49:43 am »
You should not have any problems finding a photo shop to transfer your digital pictures to CD, at least not in larger towns. This will also depend on the type of your digital camera, but all mayor camera brands should be supported in the photo shops along the cost.
We hope that you found the information on Dubrovnik Online to be useful. If so, please use the buttons on the left to help spread the word. Thank you for visiting !

capsek

Croatia holidays
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2004, 12:43:01 pm »
Ok thanks,

With your response I suppose I will not have any problems, because I have a Canon Ixus 400 with Standard Compact Flash memory.

See you in Croatia!!!!

;)  

Capsek

Croatia holidays
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2004, 09:52:49 am »
Another question:

Is it true that all beaches in Dubrovnik are private?
In case it's false (I hope), are there free beaches next to Hotel Sumratin?

Thanks

Offline Orsat Munitic

• Administrator
    • Dubrovnik Online Travel Guide
Croatia holidays
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2004, 06:26:59 pm »
No, the beaches in Dubrovnik are not private. There are beaches that "belong" to hotels where entrance fee is required. In Bay Lapad the only such beach at the moment is at Hotel Palace. From Hotel Sumratin just walk to the sea, a nice sand beach is just at the end of the street, pebble beaches can also be found nearby. If you want more privacy there are rocky beaches to be explored.

All of this is within walking distance from your hotel.
We hope that you found the information on Dubrovnik Online to be useful. If so, please use the buttons on the left to help spread the word. Thank you for visiting !