Author Topic: Croatian Women  (Read 74160 times)

Vianna

Croatian Women
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2005, 12:39:09 pm »
Nicaze,

...and you thought you said something APPEALING in your last sentence?

THAY type of guys makes me through up!

:(  

Dubrovnik Online Forum

Croatian Women
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2005, 12:39:09 pm »

Vianna

Croatian Women
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2005, 12:40:46 pm »
Vianna, I'm new to this forum, and am not a member. I came across your message while doing a search for "what do croatian women think of american men".

I'm interested in visiting croatia, one of the beach cities. I'm interested in coratian women, because i've heard many of them are beautiful and kind. In southern california, where I live, there is no shortage of beautiful women, but I consider 99% of them to be undesirable because they are spoiled and they are untrustable liars. I've decided that I will eventually marry either a foreign woman, or an american woman from somewhere like oklahoma (a state in the middle of america that most people dont think about).

I'm sick of American women.

If your interested in helping me, I would very much appreciate it. I'd like to learn more about Croatia, where a good place to go as a tourist, and if its true that croatian women are good quality. Perhaps what I've heard is wrong, and Croatian women are just as much as a problem as american women. If you have some friends that I should meet, well, that would certainly be appreciated!!!

I'm 32, white, good looking (so i've been told), and good with women. I make a good living, and want to eventually find a woman that I can marry. Dont get me wrong, I dont want to get married right away, but instead I want to find a woman worth marrying. I also want to travel the world, and have already been to 7 countries.

If you want to help me, I would be in your debt.

Email me at croat.10.spamspam@spamgourmet.com   (yes, strange address, it will forward to my normal email).

Thank you...
Are you talking to me?  :o  

godblessantarctica

Croatian Women
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2006, 10:05:10 pm »
I'm a little late into this discussion, but we in the peanut gallery wish to express our opinion, too, sometimes.

First, if you go into a situation seeking a (fill in the blank) woman, you're gonna probably have some preconceived notions.  Be prepared to overwrite them.  Otherwise, you're not gonna learn the woman your with.  Not smart.

To those Americans who are overseas and ashamed of there nation:

Wherever you are, as long as it is not in the USA, is a GREAT place for you  to be.
Please stay there!

For those who would judge an individual American for the actions of our (out of control) government - I say to you in my best fake Austrian accent...FAHK YOO AHHSWHOLE!!  OK?  You're too ignorant to even talk to.  If you want to hurt/kill/fuck me over, that's your prerogative.  In the meantime, I will try to express my loving/peaceful and empathetic intentions to you.  If you TRY to hurt/kill/fuck me over, I G-U-A-R-A-N-T-E-E I will do everything within my power to SHITSTOMP your simple ass into non-existence!  Unnerstan???  I would expect the same if I were to be so ignorant, myself.  But I'm not.  

Hey folks,  looks like the U.S. is truly the "New Roman Empire" -  doomed to fall, like all others previous.  Yet, totally in charge at the moment.  You think WE citizens like sending our children to die cleaning up other people's problems?  Lemme tell you:  FUCK NO!!!  But be patient folks!  All in due time.  Subjectively speaking, we're here to stay.  I mean, your granchildren will be dead and dessicated (after a LONG and natural life, of course!!) before you can even begin to WISH we're actually toothless.  So get used to it!!  Sorry.  Chill out and enjoy life, unless maybe you think you got another one coming.

I really don't enjoy playing devil's advocate like this, as I have mojor problems with a LOT of what happens within and without my country - because of our leaders and megacorps, but somebody needs to point out the ugly TRUTH of the situation sometimes.  Say hello to the Hegemon!

Back to Croatian women - don't know shit about'em as a group, but the only one I've ever met is simply and naturally beautiful, down to earth, friendly and kind.
I am honored to even be her friend.  I have no idea if this applies to her ?fellow? femmes.

Can't say it's a fer sure thing, but I'd venture to think that any coolness towards Americans by the native population just MIGHT stem from their memory of the "swift and decisive" action brought on by the U.S. and NATO allies during that senseless and wholly preventable bloodbath which took place in their region back in the early- to mid-90's?  Hello?  Balkan "conflict" ring a bell?   I would think certain Rhwandan folk wouldn't zactly be throwin' out the red carpets either.  Where's the B$$F?  Reality's a bitch, ain't it?  

GBA

Croatian Women
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2006, 10:05:53 pm »
THEIR

RealInspectorShane

Croatian Women
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2006, 01:55:30 am »
Oh, and Croatian women are gorgeous and make great wives. They are honest, caring, intelligent, and very family-oriented. Of course there are always some oddballs... mainly in cities. Stick to smaller cities and towns if looking for the perfect wife.
What do you mean by oddball?  

seriously

Croatian Women
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2006, 08:23:10 pm »
Oh, and Croatian women are gorgeous and make great wives. They are honest, caring, intelligent, and very family-oriented. Of course there are always some oddballs... mainly in cities. Stick to smaller cities and towns if looking for the perfect wife.
What do you mean by oddball?
oddball- those who differ from the norm
norm being that most Croatian women are honest, caring, intelligent, and family-oriented
city women are (like city men) generally more liberal, less interested in "making great wives" and more interested in being independent women
I do believe this goes for all cities around the world by the way. Although there are independent minded women in smaller towns as well. Im not saying this is good or bad. I consider myself independent minded yet conservative, I am honest, caring, intelligent, and family-oriented as well.  

Zip

Re: Croatian Women
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2006, 07:55:42 am »
I'd just like to say that the number of obnoxious French I encountered in Croatia was astonishing, btw. No matter what nationality, people should try and remember that they do represent their country when they are abroad!

Maja

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2006, 03:34:27 am »
I don’t know what to say. I am a born Croatian, but right now I live in California and have for the past six years. But I don’t think every Croatian hates Americans, it’s all up to the other person’s point of view. But Croatia and America are so different in society.  For example in Croatia when people go to the mall, grocery store, or just somewhere outside, they dress up and always look their best. But in America you’ll see people, wearing pajamas, walking barefoot, and women with curlers in their hair. It’s a whole different outlook on life.

Then again I am only 16.

Kaja

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2008, 05:57:26 am »
Well said Godblessantarctica!

I am Croatian American and my relatives fought in the war, they seem to love Americans!  Everytime I travel, I am not bothered by anyone...  Hmmm....  perhaps b/c I am a woman!!  I love America, I love Croatia, and I support the war in Iraq...  It was not because of oil, is America using up Iraq's oil?  Clearly, NO!  Remember...  Terrorists, Sadaam...  Keep things cool in Middle East...  Show them that being Christians we are not bad people.  The Iraqi people are drastically improving.  Go educate yourselves...  Iraq is a beautiful place with beautiful people too.  You don't just help them against the same 'bad guys' that harmed us, and walk away...  Help them stand on their own two feet again.  But you know something everyone...  I just love really good people, don't care where they come from!  I am Croatian American, and I love all countries!  So God Bless all of you, and America too!   

Much love to EVERYONE!         (Thank you, and yes Croatian women are very beautiful, think of women in the 1950's kind of simillar to that era...  Many are models, I do)  Kisses to everyone!!!
Hvala and Cheers!

jzorec

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2008, 06:42:12 am »
i never knew america is race
u cant compare a nation like croatia with artifical country like america

Offline photosean

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2012, 02:52:49 pm »
Klepto you're full of crap. I lived in Europe for over 10 years and recently spent a year in Bosnia, Croatia and Serbia and in all those places Americans were very well received and liked.  Unlike some most European have enough sense not to attribute what they don't like about American foreign policy to individual Americans. 

People often project how they feel on others thinking themselves the norm. Millions of Americans are very interested in other countries, cultures and languages and are very well liked around the world. 

In the 13 years that I have lived abroad in Germany, Italy, Bosnia, Hungary, Argentina, Serbia, Poland, Austria, Slovenia, Bulgaria, and Canada I never once experienced any anti-american sentiments directed at me personally even when foreign friends vehemently disagreed with American foreign policy.

If you experience anything negative it is probably because you acted like a moron, not like an American.

Offline Frozie

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2016, 04:54:58 pm »
I heard that croatian women  are one of the most beautiful women in the world. Friends were last summer in Dubrovnik. Unfortunately I could't go with them because of work but I'll come next summer necessarily. :)