Author Topic: Hotel Lapad  (Read 8384 times)

Jef Debier

Hotel Lapad
« on: July 09, 2004, 02:03:39 pm »
Can someone give me a review (own experience) of Hotel Lapad please ?
Thanks in advance !

Dubrovnik Online Forum

Hotel Lapad
« on: July 09, 2004, 02:03:39 pm »

Barry Murphy

Hotel Lapad
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2004, 03:29:52 pm »

Hello,

I will be there on the 27th of July for a while so i will let you knwo when i am back!

Eline

Hotel Lapad
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2004, 11:42:34 am »
Hello Jef!

If you still need a review on Hotel Lapad, let me know! I was there in July and I'm going back in September...

Abfab

Hotel Lapad
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2004, 10:32:05 pm »
I went to Hotel Lapad a couple of years ago. Thought it was excellent and far superior to similar rated hotels in Greece/ Turkey etc. ie room was spacious and very clean with Satellite TV and air con. Food was good and had different choices nightly although by the end we realised it was so cheap to eat out in Dubrovnik that we tended to go out even though we were staying half board. Location is good although it is outside the old town there is a bus stop nearby as well as some pubs and restaurants and shops. I am going back to Dubrovnik this September and will definitely be going back to Hotel Lapad and would definitely recommend it.   :D    

Bill Convery

Hotel Lapad
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2004, 05:03:25 pm »
Thank you for this review.  I will be there in September and found the info very useful especially as we have not been to Dubrovnik before.  

Offline Orsat Munitic

• Administrator
    • Dubrovnik Online Travel Guide
Re: Hotel Lapad
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 09:34:10 am »
Hotel Lapad in Dubrovnik is a very nice 3-star hotel, one of the oldest in Dubrovnik, located on Lapad peninsula.

more information and booking for Hotel Lapad: http://www.dubrovnik-online.net/english/hotel-lapad-dubrovnik.php

There are other nice hotels in and around Dubrovnik, for a complete list please visit: http://www.dubrovnik-online.net/english/hotel_list.php

We hope that you found the information on Dubrovnik Online to be useful. If so, please use the buttons on the left to help spread the word. Thank you for visiting !