Balkan Tour, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania and Macedonia
One of the best-sellers ! Featuring highlights of the best Croatia, Montenegro, Albania and Macedonia have to offer. This 8 day visits cities of Dubrovnik, Budva, Shkodra, Tirana, Ohrid, Skopje, Kolasin, Cetinje i Kotor.
Escorted Coach Tour | 8 days/7 nights | Starting from: Dubrovnik | Price from: 835,00 EUR
Hand picked tours and excursions
Unbeatable range of travel experiences
All at guaranteed low prices
Over 99% satisfied customers
We care about our customer satisfaction levels
DAY 1 Sunday
Dubrovnik - Arrival
Upon arrival at Dubrovnik Airport, transfer to the hotel.
Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.
DAY 2 Monday
Dubrovnik-Budva / Montenegro-Shkodra / Albania-Tirana
- Morning sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik, visiting the Franciscan Monastery with Europe's third oldest pharmacy, the Rector's Palace and the Cathedral. Departure for Tirana; we drive inland via Budva, crossing the Albanian border at Shkodra.
Dinner and overnight in Tirana.
DAY 3 Tuesday
Tirana - Ohrid / Macedonia
- Morning tour of Tirana, the capital of Albania, including Skender Bey Square, the Mosque of Ethem Bey and a visit to the National Museum. Afternoon departure for Ohrid, driving via Elbasan and crossing the Macedonian border at Cafasan.
Dinner and overnight in Ohrid.
DAY 4 Wednesday
- Full day in the lakeside resort of Ohrid, classified as UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage site. In the afternoon visit to St. Naum Monastery built on the shores of Ohrid Lake in 900 A.D.
Overnight in Ohrid.
DAY 5 Thursday
Ohrid - Skopje
- Morning departure for Skopje. Sightseeing tour of Skopje, including the Kale Fortress, the Church of the Holy Savior with its iconostas, Old Bazaar and Stone Bridge. Later we visit the Monastery of St. Panteleimon with its 12th century iconostas and frescoes ranking among the highest achievements of Byzantine art of this period.
Dinner and overnight in Skopje.
DAY 6 Friday
Skopje - Kolašin / Montenegro
- Morning departure for Kolašin, driving via Peć and Berane along the impressive Morača River Canyon. Afternoon arrival at Kolašin, spreading on the left bank of the river Tara, situated at the altitude of 954m.
Dinner and overnight in Kolašin.
DAY 7 Saturday
Kolašin - Cetinje - Kotor - Dubrovnik
- Morning departure for Cetinje visiting King Nikola Museum. Continuation to Budva and Kotor, classified as UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage. We continue to Dubrovnik driving along the picturesque Bay of Kotor.
Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.
DAY 8 Sunday
Dubrovnik - Departure
- Breakfast followed by departure transfer to Dubrovnik Airport.
|Departure dates 2013||rates per person|
Rates are per person in double room.
Currency is set to EURO.
Single Supplement - EUR 220,00 net
- Arrival transfer from Dubrovnik Airport to hotel and departure transfer from hotel to Dubrovnik Airport on the first and the last day of the tour
- Accommodation in 4* hotels except in Dubrovnik, a 3* hotel, on half board basis, and bed and breakfast basis in Ohrid on Day 4
- Local guides for sightseeing tours of Dubrovnik, Tirana, Ohrid and Skopje
- Entrance fees to: Franciscan Monastery and Rector's Palace in Dubrovnik; National Museum in Tirana, St. Sofia, St. Clement and St. Naum in Ohrid; Church of Holy Savior and Monastery of St. Panteleimon in Skopje;Residence of King Nikola i Petrović in Cetinje; St. Triphun Cathedral in Kotor
- Air-conditioned motor coach throughout
- Tour escort throughout
Listed hotels will be used on almost all departures. If changes become necessary for any reason, substitute hotels will be similar to listed.
This tour exceeded our expectations, and we have many memories which we will treasure for the rest of our lives.
Margaret and Chris, Leeds, UK
Expected less, got more
The tour itself is a great introduction to the area of the Balkans, accomodation was wonderful, the locals very helpful, overall, would recommend as an great holiday destination. Very well organized also.
Terry and Lea, Liverpool, UK
Great time with friends
We went on this tour with our friends. Everything went so smoothly. Your organisation in all the countries we visited was first class.
Alberto and Corazon, Vigo, Spain
See you next year :)
Very pleased with the tour and your service overall. We are already looking for a tour for next year.
Davi and Estefani, Belem, Brazil
Will recommend to friends
The tour was a wonderful combination of sightseeing, local culture and great fun.
Thomas and Lea, Quebec, Canada
All reviews are the subjective opinion of the publisher and not of Dubrovnik Online.
Looking for a more personalized tour for your group ? Please contact us for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
POPULAR TOURS SHOULD BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE !
Don't be disappointed, book now!