Adriatic Highlights Tour
Enjoy this tour taking you along the magnificent Adriatic coast visiting Dubrovnik, Split, Trogir and Zadar. Last stop is Zagreb, with it's rich historical and cultural heritage.
Escorted Coach Tour | 5 days/4 nights | Starting from: Dubrovnik | Price from: 535,00 EUR
Hand picked tours and excursions
Unbeatable range of travel experiences
All at guaranteed low prices
Over 99% satisfied customers
We care about our customer satisfaction levels
DAY 1 Sunday
DUBROVNIK - Arrival
Upon arrival at Dubrovnik Airport, you will be transferred to hotel.
Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.
DAY 2 Monday
DUBROVNIK - SPLIT
- Morning sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik. You will visit the Franciscan Monastery with Europe's third oldest pharmacy, the Rector's Palace and the Cathedral. Afternoon departure for Split, driving along the Adriatic Coast and the Neretva River Delta.
Dinner and overnight in Split.
DAY 3 Tuesday
SPLIT - TROGIR - ZADAR
- Morning sightseeing tour of Split, covering the Diocletian's Palace, the Peristyle, the Jupiter's Temple and the Cathedral. Departure for Trogir, a picturesque mediaeval town where we visit the Cathedral of St. Lawrence. Continuation to Zadar.
Dinner and overnight in Zadar.
DAY 4 Wednesday
ZADAR - ZAGREB
- Morning sightseeing tour of Zadar, including the Roman Forum and St. Donatus Church, a magnificent monument of Romanesque architecture. Afternoon departure for Zagreb, the capital of Croatia.
Dinner and overnight in Zagreb.
DAY 5 Thursday
ZAGREB - departure
- Morning city tour of Zagreb, including the fortified Upper Town, the city's historical center, St. Mark's Church with its multicoloured roof, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and the University.
Departure transfer to Zagreb Airport.
|Departure dates 2013||rates per person|
||12, 19, 26
||09, 16, 23
||01, 08, 15, 22
Rates are per person in double room.
Currency is set to EURO.
Single Supplement - EUR 150,00 net
- Arrival transfer from Dubrovnik Airport to hotel and departure transfer from hotel to Zagreb Airport on the first and the last day of the tour
- Accommodation in 3* hotels on half board basis
- Local guides for sightseeing tours of Dubrovnik, Split, Zadar and Zagreb
- Entrance fees to Franciscan Monastery and Rector's Palace in Dubrovnik; Diocletian's Palace and Cathedral in Split; St. Lawrence Cathedral in Trogir; St. Donatus Church in Zadar
- Air-conditioned motor coach throughout
- Tour escort throughout
Listed hotels will be used on almost all departures. If changes become necessary for any reason, substitute hotels will be similar to listed.
WOW, what a coastline
We come from a town by the sea but to see Croatias coastline with all the pituresque towndhips was amazing. Wish the tour was longer to include Istria as well but maybe next time...
Batista and Roberta, Aveiro, Portugal
We had great luck with the weather given the fact that we went on tour in September. The good thing was the lack of "regular" tourist crowds, but our tour leader and guides also knew when to go to the museums and attractions to avoid crowds. Accommodation was clean and comfortable, nothing fancy, but we were not expecting that either. In total, a very well organized tour!
Marge and Johnatan, Shefielld, UK
We will be back
Great tour to see a large part of the Adriatic coastline of Croatia. Now we know where to go for our next vacation.
Ivonne, Stuttgart, Germany
Very nice tour
We ussualy go on tours like this one, and the Adriatic Highlights was one of the best so far. We loved the Mediterranean food offered along the coast, our guide was very kind and knowledgeable.
Amarina and Jeff, Darwin, Australia
A great tour to explore Croatia
If you have never been to Croatia and love the sea then this tour is an ideal starter.
I thing it offers great value. My only critiscm is that the food was sometines a bit on the cold side especially if you were a late diner. Last two days I got in early and everthing was ok.
Dominic, Basel, Switzerland
All reviews are the subjective opinion of the publisher and not of Dubrovnik Online.
Looking for a more personalized tour for your group ? Please contact us for a quote at email@example.com
POPULAR TOURS SHOULD BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE !
Don't be disappointed, book now!