Croatia, Bosnia and Hercegovina Tour
Join us on the hunt for the natural and cultural treasury's of Croatia and Bosnia and Hercegovina. This 8 day tour is designed trying to put together some of the most beautiful places this region offers. Highlights incude visits to the cities of Dubrovnik, Split, Zagreb, the famous National Park Plitvice, Sarajevo and Mostar.
Escorted Coach Tour | 8 days/7 nights | Starting from: Dubrovnik | Price from: 965,00 EUR
Hand picked tours and excursions
Unbeatable range of travel experiences
All at guaranteed low prices
Over 99% satisfied customers
We care about our customer satisfaction levels
DAY 1 Sunday
DUBROVNIK - Arrival
Upon arrival at Dubrovnik Airport, transfer to hotel, and free time.
Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.
DAY 2 Monday
DUBROVNIK - MOSTAR - SARAJEVO
- Morning departure for Mostar. Sightseeing tour of Mostar, recently included in the UNESCO's List of World Cultural Heritage, including its famous Bridge, Old Bazaar, the Mosque and a Turkish house. Continue to Sarajevo with afternoon city tour, including Baščaršija, Gazi Husref Bey Mosque and Tunnel War Museum.
Dinner and overnight in Sarajevo.
DAY 3 Tuesday
SARAJEVO - OSIJEK
- After breakfast, drive northwards to Slavonski Brod with stop for lunch. Continuing to Osijek.
Dinner and overnight in Osijek.
DAY 4 Wednesday
OSIJEK - ZAGREB
- City tour of Osijek in the morning, visiting the Baroque Fortress, St. Trinity Square, Water Gate and other city highlights. After the tour, drive down the wine trail to a 1526. cellar for wine tasting. Continuation to Zagreb.
Dinner and overnight in Zagreb.
DAY 5 Thursday
ZAGREB - PLITVICE
- Morning tour of Zagreb, including the fortified Upper Town, the city's historical center, St. Mark's Church with its multicolored roof, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and the University. Later drive to Plitvice Lakes National Park. Tour of the sixteen lakes, each at the different level, are joined in a series of cascading waterfalls.
Dinner and overnight in Plitvice
DAY 6 Friday
PLITVICE - TROGIR - SPLIT
- Morning departure for Trogir where we visit the Cathedral of St. Lawrence. Continuation to Split; city tour of Split, including the Diocletian's Palace on the UNESCO's List of World Cultural Heritage with the Peristyle, the Jupiter's Temple and the Cathedral.
Dinner and overnight in Split.
DAY 7 Saturday
SPLIT - DUBROVNIK
- After breakfast, departure for Dubrovnik. Sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik, member of the UNESCO's List of World Cultural Heritage. Visit to the Franciscan Monastery with Europe's third oldest pharmacy, the Rector's Palace and the Cathedral.
Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.
DAY 8 Sunday
DUBROVNIK - Departure
- After breakfast, the tour ends with transfer to Dubrovnik Airport.
|Departure dates 2013|| || ||rates per person|
||12, 19, 26
||09, 16, 30
||04, 11, 25
||01, 08, 15, 22
Rates are per person in double room.
Currency is set to EURO.
Single Supplement - EUR 270,00 net
- Arrival transfer from Dubrovnik Airport to hotel and departure transfer from hotel to Dubrovnik Airport on the first and the last day of the tour
- Accommodation in 4* hotels on half board basis
- Local guides for sightseeing tours of Mostar, Sarajevo, Osijek, Zagreb, Split and Dubrovnik
- Entrance fees to Turkish House and Mosque in Mostar; Tunnel War Museum and Gazi Husref Bey Mosque in Sarajevo; wine cellar and wine tasting in Osijek, Plitvice Lakes National Park; St. Lawrence Cathedral in Trogir; Diocletian's Palace and Cathedral in Split; Franciscan Monastery and Rector's Palace in Dubrovnik
- Air-conditioned motor coach throughout
- Tour escort throughout
Listed hotels will be used on almost all departures. If changes become necessary for any reason, substitute hotels will be similar to listed.
Amazing culture and history
We got to know the whole region much better, especialy the cultural differences and historical background. All in all, a very good tour.
Trond with family, Oslo, Norway
Happy, but a bit tired :)
Good value for money. We were a little tired after seeing so many interesting places so we deceided to stay a couple of nights in Dubrovnik. Will definatly try another tour next year.
Wolfgang and Liliane, Baden Baden, Germany
Will be back
Great tour offering highlights of 2 countries, we plan to return to some of the amazing places and spend our next vacation there. Plitvice National Park was best !
Luigi and Albertina, Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy
Had a great time, even if I went on the tour alone, but meet very nice people along the way. Bid thank you to the tour leader for her kindness and great knowledge of the area.
Sergej, Moscow, Russia
A very enjoyable tour
I found there was a very good mixture of culture and beauty. The scenery was stunning. Favourite place? Difficult to say; maybe Krka Falls in Krka National Park, or the amazing Old Town Dubrovnik. Plitvice Lakes was a beautiful location, but a little crowded.
John, Ashburton, England
All reviews are the subjective opinion of the publisher and not of Dubrovnik Online.
Looking for a more personalized tour for your group ? Please contact us for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
POPULAR TOURS SHOULD BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE !
Don't be disappointed, book now!